- How much will a quote from Storm Guard cost me?
Nothing. We provide friendly guidance and free quotes for your construction needs.
- What are my out-of-pocket costs if my property has past storm damage?
Your only cost for the repairs will be your deductible, and the rest is covered by your insurance policy.
- How long will my roof replacement take?
1 to 2 days to complete the average-sized home.
- Can my family be in our house during the repairs?
Yes, you are welcome to be in your home during the restoration process, but it can get loud at times.
- Is Storm Guard’s work warrantied?
Yes, we provide you with one of the strongest warranties in the industry.
- Does my roof need to be leaking to qualify for insurance restoration?
Leaking is not required to qualify. In many cases it takes a trained eye to see or recognize past storm damage.
- What if my insurance does not cover the total cost of restoration?
Our Storm Guard representatives are well-trained to work with your insurance adjuster to get your claim covered.
- Will my insurance go up or be affected by a claim?
No, your insurance will not be affected. Legally, you cannot be singled out by your insurance company for a rate increase when damage is sustained due to an act of nature.